File Folder Games: Card Puzzle

So, for the next few days, I'm going to post some of the file folder games that I have made recently. I actually made these a couple months ago, but thought it would be fun to post what I have so far.


This first one is a set of puzzle cards that came with some flashcards I bought forever ago. LM is getting old enough to where he can put the puzzle together pretty well with some help. I just traced the shape of the cards so that there was a bit of structure for where to place them. And I usually help him by placing a few down to start. It is a pond scene with a tree, rabbits, frogs, owl, etc. Super easy since the cards were already something we had!

You could make a puzzle file folder game out of ANYTHING! just get a picture of something and cut it up. Make it as easy or advnaced as you'd like!

No comments:

Easy Frog Craft for Kids

Summer is in full swing....and ending all too quickly! If you're kids have any bored days where they are jumping off the walls l...