FISH for shapes!


As a way of organizing a bit of preschool learning into our days, I'm going to try to have a theme for each week with 3-5 activities planned for me to do with the boys throughout the week.

So week one's theme was: FISH!

 I cut out a bunch of fish from construction paper and drew shapes on them.
Then I "laminated" them with contact paper.
I placed paper clips on each of them, and the boys fished with a stick with a magnet attached to a string.

When they got a fish, we would say the shape.

Link Party: http://www.abcand123learning.com/

5 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Saw this on pinterest and came to check it out. Love the idea! Thanks for sharing!

creativejewishmom/sara said...

A super cute and great idea that would work for learning so many things! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

Rob and Marseille said...

yay! I'm excited for the preschool ideas! (well, pre-preschool ideas)

David and Leah said...

Have you ever read the book "The Pout-Pout Fish"? We Looooooove it! It's a very fun read. Just thought I'd share--sorry it took me till fish week was over. :)

Anastasia@healthymamainfo.com said...

Love your ideas!

Easy Frog Craft for Kids

Summer is in full swing....and ending all too quickly! If you're kids have any bored days where they are jumping off the walls l...