FREE Wallpaper Books

I'm so grateful to Jackie @ Happy Hooligans for sharing this awesome idea with me!

FREE Wallpaper Sample Books!



Jackie said that you can go to your local paint/hardware store and ask if they have any expired wallpaper sample books they don't need. 
So, I went to a little paint shop here in town and tried it.
And it worked!! 
Out came 2 huge wallpaper books they were about to toss and they gave them to me for FREE!

So instead of buying expensive scrapbook paper for crafts and such, we can use these!
(Here's a cute way Jackie used them: Halloween Match Up)

I love it.
Thank you Jackie!

1 comment:

Dani said...

We once got a huge sample wallpaper book when we were kids. We got SO MUCH use out of it and years later I still have a few pages of it tucked away with my scrapbook stuff and still use them!

Easy Frog Craft for Kids

Summer is in full swing....and ending all too quickly! If you're kids have any bored days where they are jumping off the walls l...